Monday, November 26, 2007

Notice!

Calling all women:

This Saturday, December 1st, at 4:oo pm we're decorating the sanctuary for Christmas and preparing for Communion.

What does this entail, you ask?

Putting up 2 trees
Decorating said trees
Putting up garland
Decorating said garland
Putting up wreaths
Setting up the Advent table and wreath
Ironing Communion cloths

And if I remember (big if), I'll make coffee. Bring a snack if you want. And please don't make me do this all by myself. I'd love the company.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Ooops! I stumbled onto your blog accidentally...

Um, I'll see you later. I didn't read anything.

Missy said...

Oh Shucks...I'm not a Prebyterian!

Marsha said...

If you will send a helicopter to pick me up early and return me back to Western NC by 5:30 so I can do the Historic Homes Christmas Tour with the ladies from my church, you can count me in!

Anonymous said...

Crissy, count me in! I'm in a Christmasy mood. We're thinking of decorating this weekend for our house so I'm letting you take advantage of me while I'm still in a good mood. Wait...that so didn't sound right. I'll be there anyway ok! Just don't yell at me if I put something up wrong.

Kara said...

Mom and I might be able to come...All depends if I am loopy or not...

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...