Saturday, November 24, 2007

Football Overload

My football quota is filled. I have been at Kim and Scott's for 3 1/2 hours. And I've been watching football the whole time. Kentucky/Tennessee, Florida/Florida State. Sheesh. The Auburn/Alabama game won't start for another 35 minutes. I may have to go to Kim's room and watch Sleepless in Seattle.

Maggie asked me why we even came, "cause you know you don't care anything about it." She's right of course but it's a tradition. And Kim said I had to come. So here I am. Blogging.

I really am having a good time. Just a little whiny. I get to visit with Terri, Michelle and Kim. That's always fun. And there's good coffee. And Michelle's homemade salsa. Yum.

I think I'll play Mah Jong.

5 comments:

Les said...

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missy said...

We had a fun time at a SS football party tonight. Girls played Scrabble and Bunko, and ate tooooo much. Kids rode scooters in gym and got really wore out. Men watched football. (except my husband who hates football and actually left and came home to play on the computer!) Fun times!

Anonymous said...

I only get excited about football when Auburn is playing, other than that it's a perfect excuse to enjoy good company and eat too much!

Kimmipeach@gmail.com said...

you'll start liking football one day. i just have to be consistent in making you watch it. :P

thank you for coming over, even though you were sick. i can entertain if i have you there. you're my magic feather, like dumbo's.

kimmi

Tricia Speaks said...

Awwwww...how sweet! Oh, and btw....WAR EAGLE!!!!(glad you can't see me doing my auburn victory dance)

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...