Sunday, November 04, 2007

New Playlist

I changed my playlist up some. The month has changed. The time has changed. And it all makes me want to listen to my favorite classical 'tunes'. Try listening to Itzhak Perlman and not wanting to Tango or say "hoo-ha".

Chopin is so lovely I almost want to cry. A little piece of heaven.

Yo-Yo Ma. Give him a listen. You too will be amazed. Man, I want one of my kids to play cello.

If you don't like classical music, wait a bit... my list will change eventually with my mood.



Hey, I just checked KimHill's blog and she changed her playlist too. I swear, we're like twins separated at birth.

No comments:

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...