Monday, November 19, 2007

Completely Random

Random is the new catch phrase apparently. I made it up though. Truly. Me.

I just have a few randoms thoughts. Here goes:

1. Love Paige's playlist. Beginning to hate mine. Need to start over.

2. Mona and I think alike. Don't be afraid. Well, maybe you should be. We both HATE laundry. It's never done. You think it is and then someone finds a pair of shorts and puts them into the newly emptied hamper. Oh no. I don't think so. Grrh. We have both, at seperate times, without speaking of it, told our families that we're having 'naked day' so that I can go ONE DAY without dirty clothes in the house.

3. Last night at the Thanksgiving Dinner, Burt and I totally matched. Navy CPC sweatshirts and jeans. We cracked up. Twins! I told somebody to take our picture... I could put it on my blog. Great idea! So, Leslie whips out her cell and snaps the picture. Only to inform me that she had no way of sending it from her phone. Hmmm. Les, why did you take our picture then? You are of no use to me anymore. Good-bye.

4. My children have been quietly playing with each other for 3 hours only to burst into the house griping and holding body parts that someone has slapped. Joy.

5. Long division. Maggie. Not working.

6. We're eating with Adam and Jessica tonight. I'm sooo excited. We always have such fun.

7. I just realized that I'm still in my pajamas. I should go do something about that.

8. Have I had any water to drink today?... Nope. Well, I guess I'll be peeing into the wee hours of the morning since I'm about to go drink myself sloshy.

9. I'm having trouble containing my Christmas excitement. I cannot wait to put up the tree this week. We have to wait until the day after Thanksgiving though. It's tradition. Oh, it's going to be so much fun! I should buy gumdrops for the kids to string together for garland. That would be pretty. And maybe a little sticky.

10. Brody looks like a girl. He MUST have his hair cut. I was going to take him this week but the shop was closed cause an SUV drove into the building. Ouch.

11. Have I mentioned that Act of Congress has a cd now. Awesome! Love it. You must buy one. (Act of Congress is Adam's band)

That's all. Gotta go now. Must clean myself up for a fun night.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate laundry too! I think we are long lost sisters now, especially after our breif conversation last night at the dinner. I don't mind doing most house work but I loath laundry. I think I'll adopt the naked day, that is a hoot! I'm sure Brian won't mind! Crissy, I thank you so much for your randomness, it gives me great belly laughs!

Jawan said...

Only in Alabama would a car drive into the hair salon. Gosh, I miss living there!

Laura said...

Thanks for the laughs, oh funny one.

Kim said...

I am having trouble about having Christmas excitement, period. My kids don't need more crap. I sound like Scrooge.

heather said...

Very scary we have naked day too I just want to be done for 24 hours. So all the boys wear just underware and a pair of shorts (they have to sit somewhere) and we do laundry. Great/crazy minds think alike.

Kimmipeach@gmail.com said...

naked day would be fun!!! can you imagine what the kids would think?! what about the neighbors? maybe we'll start a trend.

kimmi

Missy said...

Does anyone actually LIKE laundry?

OK Crissy, you commented on my blog to come over Friday.
I just might do it!
Although I will instuct Logan to leave his Bible at home :)

I'll be needing directions.

Tricia Speaks said...

Okay...now that I have crossed my legs so that I don't pee myself...Crissy you crack me up because I think we must have been seperated at birth! Those were some truly random thoughts that remind me of my own spinning brain.

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...