Thursday, January 31, 2008

What I Like

I like music.

I like skiing.

I like chocolate.

I like warm quilts on a cold morning.

I like good books.

I like smiling people.

I like comfy sweaters.

I like hot showers.

I like homemade tacos.

I like a windy beach.

I like strong hugs.

I like the smell of baby powder.

I like Adam's music.

I like sitting on my porch swing.

I like pink sunsets.

I like listening to Chris' heartbeat.

I like the internet.

I like calculators.

I like soft pillows.

I like Impressionist paintings.

I like chic flicks.

I like good jokes.

I like sarcasm.

I like our church staff.

I like motorcycles.

I like having warm feet.

I like my mp3 player.

I like the sound the keyboard makes when I type this.

I like pea gravel for the same reason.

I like postcards.

I like random lists.

I like scented candles.

I like sunglasses.

I like PBS.

I like lots more things.

Etc.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Let's rephrase... you like homemade taco... with RELISH. I've never heard of that before. I know, I know, don't knock it until you try it.

heather said...

I like most of those things too. It doesn't take much to make us happy. I guess that makes us low maintenance women.

Missy said...

I like skiing too! We should go to Mentone one day and ski. I haven't skiied since I've had kids and I'm at least 20 lbs heavier now, but Hey, it would still be fun!
Kim and Heather can eat Tacos and watch all of our kids :) He He!

Anonymous said...

I like you, Miss Crissy!

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...