Thursday, January 10, 2008

New Look and Wasting Time

Hope you like my new look... I'm a little nervous about it. I tend not to change things very often. I find what I like and stick with it for a very long time. And the process of redoing my link list was a little tedious... 24 links.


If anybody needs some tips on how to fritter away your time, come to KimHill and I. We can waste time together in such fun and wonderful ways. Today, we ate chocolate cake and watched YouTube for two hours. And laughed our butts off. Good times.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm insanely jealous. I did not want to leave. Being a grown up is no fun sometimes. I haven't changed my blog recently because if I start doing it, I can't stop. Then I'm changing my blog every time I get online. It's a sickness. This is pretty thoug, I like I like. I think I used this layout for my myspace page one time. I'm a big fan of green! I want to get together again but this time I don't want to leave to get my kid. We should do this when I have a babysitter or when the husbands are at home. I'm so needy.

Missy said...

I ABSOLUTLY love your new look!!!
I want to know how you did it...I have tried and tried to do something like that...
I'm all about wasting time and eating chocolate cake!
I was planning on coming to your house 2nite for Friday night fun...but now Logan has the crud and gunk is coming out of his eyes :( I don't think its pink eye, but it's icky!

Les said...

love the new look!

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...