Thursday, October 02, 2008

I should be in bed. I should be sleeping. I should do many things things that I don't do. And yet... hmmm. Still awake.

I'm looking forward to Friday night. It's the first time we've had "Friday Night" in well over a month. (Football throws everything off. And yet, I'll be sad when the season's over.)

I miss my friends coming to my house. I miss the freedom and fellowship. I miss people bringing me food. I miss Leslie's creamer choices. I miss being made fun of by Heather. I miss watching women laughing and talking and taking a break. I miss Terri. I miss hearing my kids play with their friends. I miss KimHill.

I love Friday nights at my house. Please come over... I miss you.

7 comments:

Kim said...

damn

Anonymous said...

I love the way you describe your Friday Night Fun. Makes me want to be there badly - but...band. It is over at the end of October so hopefully I can come in November!! That is truly a ministry of encouragement to the gals..what a wonderful gift you have and share with others!

Elizabeth

heather said...

I can't wait the kids are so excited. I am even more excited. Let the fun begin.

Anonymous said...

i miss you too, crissy. and all the things you listed. i'm hoping i can make it friday. i could use the girl time.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you do Friday nights. I had so much fun!!! I look forward to spending more time with each of you in the future.

Les said...

I have Mocha Almond Fudge and Caramel Apple!

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...