Friday, October 10, 2008

Update:
I don't have an infected tooth due to decay or cavities. I have some sort of weird, contained infection that started at the tooth. It started around the apex of a tooth that has already had a root canal and a crown. The infection has now moved into the jaw, the maxillary sinus and is about an inch from my eye.
I have an appointment with an oral surgeon today at noon. And possible surgery the beginning of next week.
I have no idea why. Neither does my dentist. Oh well.

2 comments:

Missy said...

UUUUUGGGG!!!! I am soooooo sorry.
(I am also wanting to use the letters, u, g, and o, repeatedly)

Let me know what I can do for you next week. I'm pretty good at driving kids around, and cooking dinner. ;)

Unknown said...

I'm sorry mommy

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...