Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm having surgery in the morning at 9:30. I dread having surgery. I dread being put behind in my routine and responsibilities. I dread pain. But, it's something that has to be done. What good does it do to fight against it?

And for those of you who can understand the significance... I have gnats in my house. Thus, nightmares and panic attacks. But at the same time, a little bit of victory. Just a taste but it is enough. Pray for me.

I covet your prayers for my family and me this week.

3 comments:

Missy said...

You have prayers and food.
Prayers are coming everyday, food is coming Wednesday.

I have also taken the liberty of putting a call into Colin Firth ( I know a guy who knows a guy who knew a guy that heard of a guy)
He may or may not be showing up to wish you well at your surgery.

Kim said...

So wish I could be there to help... And make you laugh when you're on pain meds... And sort your socks... Ah well, 2010 is not that far away. Right?

Michelle said...

Hope you feel better soon :)

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...