Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight

Well, I saw Twilight. And I liked it. I mean, I really liked it. It helped clarify some of the plot issues that I had with the book.

Edward was heavenly. He was even better than I hoped he'd be. Bella was just right. Jasper almost ruined it for me though. What is with his freakin' hair? And his inability to turn his head properly? Grrr.

There were some definite cheesy parts. The special effects were a little sub-par. But overall it was a very enjoyable experience. I'm going to go see it again with Amber next week. Wanna come?

4 comments:

Virginia said...

Ah, see, and I loved Jasper. He was seriously one of my faves. I loved his shell shocked looks at everything. I think it was his showing that he is having a harder time coping with humans being around than the others.

What were the plot issues that you had with the book, just out of curiosity's sake?

I had SO much fun seeing it last night with y'all. It was fabulous. And I will be buying the movie on dvd, I just can't wait! (I posted a little review on my blog today too.)

Michelle said...

It was so fun!!! All of it. The movie and you guys.

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun eating dinner & seeing the movie with everyone. I can't hide all of my dissapointment with the film, but it's probably due to my own unrealistic expectations and all of the months of hype. Ach!

This is my my Edward-furrowed-brow face - {:o|

Missy said...

I want to see it with you and Amber. DOn't forget or I will kill you.

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...