Monday, November 10, 2008

Deep Thoughts

By Jack Handey

"When you go for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges."

"To me, truth is not some vague, foggy notion. Truth is real. And, at the same time, unreal. Fiction and fact and everything in between, plus some things I can't remember, all rolled into one big 'thing.' This is truth, to me."

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea."

He makes me laugh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

classic

j_webb said...

If you are being chased by an angry bull and realize you are also being chased by a swarm of angry bees, it doesn't really change things. Just keep on runing.

Michelle said...

LOL!!! I love these so much. I just don't think they will ever get old.

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...