Sunday, October 02, 2005

My First Post

Well, this is my first blog post. I was hoping to come up with a more memorable first sentence but, well, sometimes you just go with what you've got.
My life is not wildly exciting. I don't bungee jump or star in a reality television show. However, my life is most assuredly not boring. With 4 kids, ages 9 and under, something's always happening. Even if it's just broken glass and stopped up toilets.
Maggie, age 9, got her ears pierced two weeks ago. Today we battle crusty ears. She is terrified of getting an infection. I think we've almost got it beaten.
Ty, age 7, caught his first fish. Actually, his first four fish. Two catfish and two brim. My Dad forgot that his cell phone had a camera. I guess I'll have to wait for the next time and then sneak the picture into Ty's baby book with a false date. Kidding, of course. *wink*
Gracie, age 5, read her first words just a few days ago. "Hop" and "Pop" WooHoo!!! *ecstatic clapping is heard* She is very proud of herself, as she should be. It's quite an accomplishment.
Brody, age 2, has decided that he can no longer go barefoot. He must wear his Spongebob Squarepants snowboots at all times. It's actually quite cute when he's just in a diaper!
Well, that's all for now. Bye!

No comments:

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...