Monday, October 03, 2005

My Opinions

I have many opinions. Just ask my husband or my sister. Sometimes I share my opinions too freely. I can't seem to help it. I have a highly emotional nature. I feel things deeply. Always have.

I hate Wal-Mart. In my opinion, to shop at Wal-Mart is to feed the beast. Plus, they never have what I want. (One time in particular, I ran in for 3 things: size 4 Pampers, decaf Diet Mtn. Dew, and Cottonelle double roll. Guess what? They had none of it! Shocking!) On top of that, the employees are rude and uninformed. (Where are the staplers? Try office supplies. Where are the staplers? Try hardware. Where are the staplers? Look in household. Where did I eventually find the staplers? IN ELECTRONICS! True story.) I have never had a pleasant shopping experience at Wal-Mart.

February is the non-month. It's gray, rainy, cold, and boring. That's why God made it so short.

People who tell you, "Enjoy your time with your mother. You'll miss her when she's gone." are telling the truth. You really do. No matter how messed up she was while alive.

Racial jokes are never funny. Blonde jokes are.

When you order decaf coffee at 7 am, people look at you like you're crazy.

My cousin Jason is the only guy who has ever made me wet my pants from laughing so hard. It's true. I wish you could all meet him. Bring extra drawers.

When your spouse is Obsessive Compulsive, life is repetition. Get used to it and love them for it.

Although some think it's sick, a mother can tell who forgot to flush the toilet after pooping just by looking at it. Sad but true.

My dog is actually part hippopotamus. It's true. Ask anyone who's met her.

The older I get, the more I realize that I'm a lot like my Dad. I still haven't decided if I should be afraid or not. I'll be sure to post when I decide.

Well, I have to go knock my kids off the Pop-Tarts and teach them multiplication. Bye.

4 comments:

Jawan said...

Crissy, I think I enjoy reading your blog more than any one else's! Keep posting! Love ya, Jawan

Brad Jones said...

Hey crissy....

that was pretty good. i if you get a chance, check out mine at bradjones.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Now I can keep up with you and Jawan. I only wish I ws organized enough to do the same. Miss you and look forward to reading and keeping in touch with you via your blog site

Crissy said...

Angela, I said that Jason was the only GUY who'd ever made me wet my pants. You know that you have. You are the funniest woman I've ever met. (and I'm not just kissing up)

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...