Friday, September 07, 2007

Laughter

I ran into the church just to post a blog. My internet has been down for 2 weeks now. I am sooo not happy. I called the people today and told them that I wanted it up TODAY. "Roy" promised me that it would be and then added that it would be up for sure by tomorrow. Great! (said with a sneer and dripping with sarcasm)

I spent yesterday afternoon with my dear friend KimHill. We pretty much sat around all afternoon complaining and moaning and crying. Neither of us had good days. Nothing catastrophic just crappy. So we whined. It made me feel much better. I even got to run into her at the soccer field and she made me laugh... really hard. She knows why. I laughed all night long because of her. So thank you Mrs. KimHill. I love you.

Another person who makes me laugh a lot, when he's in the manic swing of his bi-polar, is G. He said he was going to blog about his cleverness of calling Kim and I "thing 1 and thing 2". I beat him to it. Ha Ha Ha. Stole his thunder. See what you can do now, G.

I have other friends who make me laugh but this week it was KimHill, G and oh, don't forget Les. What with her ugly baby and all.

1 comment:

Adam Wright said...

You're not a Charter subscriber are you? They're horrible with the internet. Windstream is much better. I feel your pain.

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...