Thursday, September 20, 2007

Lost

Lost:
One friend:

Hair: Straight, brown with new layers
Humor: sly and witty
Occupation: being my friend... and maybe something about photography
Hobbies: being my friend... and bonfires
Married: yes and he's missing also
Last seen: so long ago I can't even remember
Blog: not lately
Name: Jessica

If you have seen this elusive friend, capture her and give me a call. No matter how much she pleads, don't release her until I get to the bottom of her disappearance.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

CRISSY THIS IS HILARIOUS! i'll call you later and explain my mysterious disappearance.

Jawan said...

Crissy, you should write a book. Your posts are so clever and cute.

Kim said...

*screaming*

I LOVE that first song! I never could figure out the title of it. I am going to listen to it a hundred times now.

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...