Friday, September 14, 2007

Update

I must tell you all what my perfect husband did. After reading my blog, he surprised me with a mini-vacation to the beach. I know, he's wonderful. He told me Sunday morning that we were leaving the next day. And we did. We went to PC Beach. What a blast! It was just what the doctor ordered. Vacation Chris was just as I remembered him: relaxed, funny, witty and sweet. Tense Chris tried to show up a couple of times but he was quickly vanquished by Vacation Chris. Lovely!

A quick note to KimHill... my playlist sucked away hours of my life when I should have been doing other things but super fun! Thanks for the tips.

Also, (drum roll please)... Amber moves back home, next door to me, tomorrow! Yippee!!!! I can't believe it. Cathy moved last week into a better situation and Amber moves back in. Sometimes God surprises us with his plans. I am thankful.

Well, about 10 teenage girls should be arriving at my house for a lock-in in a few minutes. I have to figure out what I shall feed them. Something to balance out the sugar that I'm sure they'll bring with them. Sedatives? How can I disguise the taste? I think I'll go figure that out.

Talk to you soon. Remind me to tell you of all the freaky things that happened years ago that pointed to me marrying Chris. That'll be next time. Bye!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I love to suck away hours of your life with my secret evil plans. Mwa, ha, ha, ha....

Anonymous said...

So that was what you put in the sause! Sedatives! Come on Crissy, you could have just told us to calm down or be quiet! HA!

How do the walls look with the 2nd coat? We worked hard on those walls and trim! ;)

~kara

Paige M said...

Thanks for the great playlist! We just jammed to Guns and Roses while giving the kids a bath! I taught Landy how to do the "air guitar"!

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...