Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I am lovin' this whole playlist thing... Thanks to Paige for noticing. Love listening to music I haven't heard in a while. Love is a Battlefield. Great song. Makes me want to roller skate. It also makes me look old. Oh well.

I've figured out that by right clicking on my links, I can keep listening to the music. Me likee-
likee.

Amber is moved in and getting settled. Brody loves having Steven next door. He said that Steven is his best friend. All the other kids have had a best friend live there, so now it's his turn.

I'm having trouble concentrating... the kids keep interrupting. I'm giving up until later when they're asleep.

No comments:

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...