Thursday, December 27, 2007

New Year's Eve

If you're reading this and you know me or know someone else who knows me, you are invited to my house for New Year's Eve.



Kim and I always have a party, usually a Time Warp party. This means once everyone arrives at 6:30, we set the clocks ahead 2 hours. Then at "midnight" we ring in the New Year. This way, every one can be home and have the kids asleep by about 10:45.



This year is a Pajama Party. So if you come, wear comfy, warm p.j.s and bring something good to eat. Fun. Fun. Fun.

1 comment:

Missy said...

OH, that sounds so fun. We'll be out of town in the eastern time zone. Does that help me? I think it does...anyways...what a great idea to do the time warp!
Hope ya'll have oodles of fun :)

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...