Saturday, May 19, 2007

Pictures of D.C.

Yeah!!! I just remembered that I had pictures on my cell phone! I'm so happy.




This a picture of Gracie on the subway. This is not a pose. We were riding along and she looked down, saw the paper, picked it up and started reading it. It looked so funny to me that I had to take a picture! When I showed it to Grace, she said "Wow! Look how strong my legs look."










This is a very dim picture of the Archives building. The Declaration of Independance is at the far right of this picture.
















This is Union Station. On Wednesday, we took the subway from New Carrollton all the way to here and then walked one block to Jeff Sessions office for our tour of the Capitol. Union Station is so beautiful. And very, very busy! After our tour, we came back to Union Station for lunch. Yum.


















This is R2D2, as I'm sure you well know. At the very far left you can see C3PO's hand. We saw them at the Smithsonian. Brody kept saying, "I'm going to go up there and push his buttons and make him talk." To which I replied, "No you're not."













And last but not least, Brody is riding a dragon! And Gracie is riding the horse beside him. The building behind them is the Museum of Arts and Industries. Very fun way to take a break!

Maybe I can post some more pictures another day. The pictures from the wedding are the disc that Margaret has. Hope you like these.

No comments:

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...