Thursday, May 17, 2007

Very Quickly

I have 5 minutes to post something. It might be a couple of days before I can get back to it again. Or it could be tonight. Who knows?

Our trip... in short... 1800+ miles. 7 states. 7 nights and 8 days. Lots to see. Lots to do.

Virginia. Maryland. DC. Pennsylvania. West Virginia. Tennessee. Georgia.

We spent 3 days in D.C. We saw the White House, Ford's Theater, the Capitol building, the Supreme Court, Library of Congress, the Smithsonian, the monuments and memorials. Oh and the SUBWAY! That was the kids' favorite thing. :o)

Well mu 5 minutes is up... I'll try again when I have a chance.

5 comments:

Jawan said...

Why didn't you ask me to come along? Your suitcase should be big enough for my two kids and I'm sure the van would have accomadated a pregnant woman and extra husband....gosh!

Jessica said...

sounds like a fun, busy week! i can't wait to hear more about it.

quinn said...

I like the Subway myself. I remember as a kid we went to a Braves game in Atl; my favorite part was riding the MARTA into town. Funny.

Amber said...

so glad you made it back in one piece, and can't quite believe you did all that!?

See you 2 weeks!

Jawan said...

Oh, and I would have to agree that my child's favorite thing to do in Atlanta is ride MARTA....forget the time and money spent at the aquarium, baseball field, or museum. He just wants to ride the fast "choo-choo".

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...