Friday, May 04, 2007

It's late but I can't stay away. I must blog again.

First off, before I forget... Happy Birthday Terri!

Just some things on my mind. Brilliant things. Lovely things. Tired things. (come on G, you can come up with some clever things to say now.)

I've made a new, somewhat unlikely, friend. Unlikely on the surface level of things. Have you ever had someone want to be your friend and you don't know why? Someone shy and pretty and obviously smart. Why me? Some things are just blessings. No other way to explain them really. Which is amazing. You can never tell who will be your friend. Or who will want to be your friend. And those unexpected friendships are the most wonderful because you find yourself feeling blessed just by a thought or smile or inside shared joke. That said... Thank you Jessica for being my friend.

Maybe I should write a post about each of my friends. Not tonight obviously. I'm very, very tired. (I just heard G again - saying something clever)

2 comments:

Jawan said...

Here's something clever to say to G - tell him that Lent is long over. He'll know what I'm talking about.

Jessica said...

Crissy, you have been such a blessing to me...thanks for being there for me when I really needed someone to just UNDERSTAND how i was feeling. The Lord knew that I needed your friendship. Thank you.

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...