Monday, January 29, 2007

Random Thoughts

I haven't blogged in a week. I've been hoping to have one long post but instead I'll have to settle for one mismatched, incoherant post.

Sometimes, trying to take my children places is like trying to transport convicts of an insane asylum from one facility to another without the use of medication, guns or physical violence.

We're watching Fiddler On The Roof right now. It's such a great movie. Sad in parts. I love the way Tevia talks to God constantly. I love the way he lets go of his traditions/comforts for the sakes of those he loves.

When I lose .8 pounds I will be fat. Not obese. Woo-hoo. Can't wait for weigh in. Although with the way I'm having to work my leg, building the muscle, I might have gained weight. Patience is so hard.

I made a great supper tonight. At least Chris and the kids thought so. Chicken fettucine alfredo with broccoli and cheese sticks. Yum. Chris put it best... he said that I'm a great cook when I'm in the mood to do it.

I'm very sleepy. Wish I could go to bed. Maybe in a couple of hours I can.

5 comments:

Jawan said...

Cheese sticks sound yummy; especially with the noodles. You're so funny....fat not obese! I love your random thoughts. Glad you like typing and posting them. I hear your voice as I read your words.

Amber said...

Ditto!!!! thanks for sharing your innermost thoughts. It's *almost* as good as being right there with you--but now quite! :o)

love you girl--see you in 4 months!

Amber said...

oops, that should say "not", not "now". don't know how to edit comments...

Kim said...

I can totally relate to the insanity of taking my kids ANYWHERE. And yet... I gotta go somewhere!

Emma said...

Loooove the title!!! ;)

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...