Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Things I've Heard Part 2

It seems that some of you enjoyed my last list. So I thought that I'd do another.

1. A man can't get any sleep around here with all this racket. - Ellas

2. Mama, Ellas got his mouth shut in the door! - Gracie

3. It's okay Mama. I'm not on fire. - Brody

4. What's KimHill's last name? - Gracie

5. Who put my spoons on top of the refrigerator? - me

6. Why is there neosporin on Gracie's toothbrush? - me

7. Oops, I gotta go potty! - Brody

8. Mama, you've lost so much weight I can finally put my arms all the way around you! -Maggie

9. I know it's kinda cold... but can we go on a bike ride today? - Ty ... it was 35 degrees out.

10. Maggie, are you putting sugar in your milk? - me... in an appalled tone of voice

And last but not least, a snippet of conversation...

(at the indoor McDonald's playground)
Grace - This place looks like the Light House.
Me - The Light House?
Grace - Yeah. You know where the President lives?
Me- That would be the White House.
Grace - Oh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chrissy, Does it not just amaze you the things that kids can say? I laugh at least a hundred times a day at the things that Anna Grace comes up with or just the things that she mispronounces. Like for ex she says that Swiper the Fox lives in a box hole instead of a fox hole and that is just one of many. Kids are such an undeserved blessing from God. I sure do miss you guys! Jamie

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...