Thursday, February 23, 2006

My Day

I started this blog Thursday. Sorry it took so long to post.


I went back to the Oral Surgeon today for my post-op, pathology report. All good. Yeah! Relief.

While at lunch with my Dad at Jim N Nicks, I turned around to look for the waitress and my oral surgeon was sitting right behind me. Isn't that weird? I thought it was.

Kim and I bought groceries. We got to shop with no kids this time. Much faster.

Overall, a good day. Not real interesting but good none the less. Kim and I laughed soooo much. At one point, I lost my breath. It actually hurt. People might have thought we were on something. We missed you Angela. Your name was mentioned a couple of times. Cause you're our soul sister, you can make us laugh.

Anyway, hope your day was good too.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Thursday was a very good day for me. Thanks for being a part of my day.

Jawan said...

Were you laughing about what I think you were laughing about?

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...