Saturday, July 14, 2007

Nacho

Nacho Libre makes me laugh. If you haven't seen it, you must. Right now. Only you have to watch it with Stokes and Thomas. Or me. But do not, under any circumstances, watch it alone. It won't be nearly as funny.

When Jack Black pops that hip out, I die. When he baptizes Steven, I die. When he and the nun are eating toast, I die. By the end of this movie, my head hurt so much from laughing so hard. And don't even get me started on his scooter. Holy cow!

I like most of Jack Black's stuff. He's just a goofball.

Sorry. I was just thinking about it. It makes me giggle, which is a lovely thing to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!\

-Emma

Michelle said...

I totally agree with you. I LOVE LOVE LOVE when he says "Get that corn out of my face!" I say it all the time to the kids now. I do also love the baptizing. It is so hard to pick a favorite part because it's all hysterimondo. "It's fantastic!"

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...