Saturday, July 14, 2007
















My humiliation is now complete. Corey read my blog, commented (do i need help with #11-20) and actually showed up at Camp Cornerstone. It was pretty fun actually. Good to see him again. Plus, Boo got a good laugh out of the whole situation. Glad I could help.






This was funny to me. After pottery class, we went swimming. Ty and Michael McGinnis decided they were done swimming and wanted to play the DS. So they used the towel to block the light so they could see better. Brody wanted to get in on it. It just looks funny to me.







Camp was fun. We learned new verses, sang great songs and played in moon walks. All in all, a great week. But I'm worn out.

This week will be no better, as far as rest goes. We have the feeding of the 500 this Thursday. Lots of work! It's one of those things that cannot possibly work unless God is in it. Which takes the pressure off. We are working as hard as we know how and God will take care of the rest. Our motivation is to reach out to the community for the glory of God. I ask you to pray. Pray for the involvement of our members, we need a lot of it. Pray for the people who are coming, that they will feel welcomed and safe. That they will feel the love of God. The details will happen, they always do... God always comes through.

I am a very, very terrible friend. Jawan had her baby. Her beautiful Abigail. I've looked at the pictures, read the posts and not called her or anything. I'm so sorry Jawan. I do love you and am very, very happy for you. Congratulations!!!!!!

I have lots more to say and not nearly enough time to say it. I can hear G's sigh of relief. Maybe I'll find some time later but I doubt it.

2 comments:

Jawan said...

Don't worry 'bout it, friend. I know you love me...I should have planned a better time to have the baby, huh? HA!

Anonymous said...

That first picture is great!! Who took that?

-Emma

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...