Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grandmother Hospital Bag Checklist
There are a million checklists on the internet for Moms to Be and even Dads to Be. What Your Nursery Needs, What You Need to Know About Deli...
-
What does a person's napkin say about them? I have no idea really but it's fun to pretend like I do. The Twister - the napkin holder...
-
Today, I cleaned out my big hall closet. A lot. Like to the tune of purging three garbage bags out of it. I am so tired of my house being fu...
-
To all my loyal followers: Or maybe just the women who are desperate for affirmation: Or the women that I like to refer to as 'my social...
1 comment:
Um, I do this all the time, especially when I used to visit Trisha. I know she must have thought "is she ever going to leave???"
Post a Comment