Saturday, August 26, 2006

Huh?

Time for another installment of "Funny Things Heard At My House". Only this time, it was in Kim's van.

An actual conversation:

Ellas(to Grace) - You better stop or I'm gonna twist your ankle!

Grace - Well, I'll twist your little head.

Brendan(annoyed) - Stop both of you or I'll pull your rib out of socket!

Laughter from everyone...

Grace - I don't get it.

Ellas(by way of explanation) - He'll pull your rib out of a sock...

Ty - ...it. Socket.

Kim - touche`


None of it makes any sense, but since it was really late, we laughed for about twenty minutes.

1 comment:

Jawan said...

Makes me long for some sister time with my own. It's about time you blogged.

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...