Thursday, November 12, 2009

Glimpses

Sometimes your children do small, seemingly insignificant things that give you a tiny little glimpse of the person they will become. And it's simply amazing when that little glimpse makes you giddy with excitement for that day to come.

(Sidenote - I think a person's taste in music tells me more about our potential friendship their words ever could. Truly.)

That being said... go listen to Maggie's playlist on her blog. It's a little glimpse that she and I are going to be great friends one day... *smile*

4 comments:

wp said...

that last line sounded like something alice would say...hee hee :)
-wp

Michelle said...

I did and I love it too :)

Michelle said...

OK, I love it so much that I have to leave 2 comments :) No seriously though, the girl has GOOD taste. A LOT of those songs are my faves. Go Maggie!

TurtlesButterfly said...

Her playlist makes me happy. It is funny how much your Maggie reminds me of my Maggie. (Only in good ways.) It makes me smile.

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...