Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dear Santa

I would like to make a note of the few things that I want for Christmas. I know it seems childish, but if I don't write it down I'll forget them.

1. I want some good slippers. I have none and my feet get cold. But my husband gets annoyed when I walk around in socks because it will wear holes in them. Need slippers.

2. Chopin's Nocturnes. Because they are just so beautiful.

3. An under-the-counter can opener. Mine is old and broken and I miss it.

4. New candles. I haven't bought any in probably three years and you can tell. Pitiful.

That's all I've thought of so far. Maybe I'll add to the list later...

1 comment:

TurtlesButterfly said...

Good list. I was thinking of doing a blog of my wish list too. Mostly so Dave would stop asking me what I want for Christmas and would be able to locate the list easily if needed.

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...