Friday, December 12, 2008

I am so grateful for my laptop. Every time I pick it up, which is a lot, I thank God. I thank him for providing it. I thank him for the generosity of the people who gave it to me. I thank him for the ways it helps me.

I am also grateful for music. I know I've said this before, but I can't express it often enough or strongly enough. I function so differently when I have music playing. I'm more relaxed and productive. So strange. But true. I wish I could experience what it must be like to create it. I can't even imagine.

So I'm thankful. That's all...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm grateful for epidurals. Just sayin....

Anonymous said...

What's it like to create it? Something you "Twilighters" can relate to - You know how the difference is described in being a vampire to not being a vampire? How the world looks to a new vampire? THAT's what it's like - creating music totally changes my world - adds sparkle and color and a dimension that is so obviously missing from life without it! It is such an amazing way God shows me His love for me.

Elizabeth

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...