Thursday, December 04, 2008

A Completely Useless Explanation

Working at a pet store seems like it would be torture. Well, to me anyway. I'm not such a big animal lover to begin with and to have to work around them all the time would only make it worse. Plus I have issues with people who spend enormous amounts of money on their dog's wardrobe when I know missionaries who could use the cash. I might give them attitude. Then I'd lose my job and that would be bad. Because if I'm ever working at a PetSmart type establishment, that means I'm desperate for money and will be homeless soon. And to lose that job might put me over the edge.

That is why I don't work at PetSmart.

5 comments:

Missy said...

What the? What?
I am in total agreement...but, what? Why?
"Hello my name is Crissy and I frequently burst into narratives of random information. Tomorrow I will tell you why I could never work at McDonalds."

heather said...

Hello my dog gets cold and he needs a sweater. Don't be a hater. I mean he has a sweater vest and a muscle shirt but that is it. Really he needs them. I am just saying. Okay fine I will send the sweater to a missionary who's dog gets cold. Thanks for the guilt.

Michelle said...

LOL! This is funny. I would love it if we both HAD to work there and we walked around together so I could listen to you complain about these things and I could laugh at work.

I don't really like animals either. Only baby ones...and really nice ones...and snuggley ones. I think that's it.

Anonymous said...

step away from the fuzzy navel, dear friend. i am holding you accountable. you've reached your limit.

but thanks for the laugh anyway...

Kimmipeach@gmail.com said...

You know you wanted to get that Star Wars slave outfit for Molly! Don't deny it. I saw the gleam in your eye. LOL

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...