Well, I suppose this year's trick or treating excursion was successful. We had fun and got way too much candy.
I let each kid keep a gallon size ziploc full of candy. And Chris has about 6 pounds of leftover candy to take to work. Good grief! I'm sure some of the women he works with might hate me for sending it to work but I have to get it out of my house. Otherwise, we all know what would happen to it.
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grandmother Hospital Bag Checklist
There are a million checklists on the internet for Moms to Be and even Dads to Be. What Your Nursery Needs, What You Need to Know About Deli...
-
What does a person's napkin say about them? I have no idea really but it's fun to pretend like I do. The Twister - the napkin holder...
-
Today, I cleaned out my big hall closet. A lot. Like to the tune of purging three garbage bags out of it. I am so tired of my house being fu...
-
To all my loyal followers: Or maybe just the women who are desperate for affirmation: Or the women that I like to refer to as 'my social...
No comments:
Post a Comment