Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Random Thoughts for April

Random thoughts of the day:

1. I abhor cold sores. Pure, unadulterated hatred. My face hurts! My teeth hurt! My head hurts. I have a low grade fever and want to crawl into bed. Blech.

2. I like cooking with Gracie. I like just being around Gracie. She's cool.

3. Our little church is such a blessing to me. Home really is where the Gospel is.

4. Socks are stupid. Folding socks is even stupid-er. Maybe even the stupidest thing ever.

5. My tears are inextricably entwined with my husband's tears. When he weeps, I weep. When his heart breaks, my heart breaks. Oh, how I love that man.

6. I don't like this whole "sorry mom, I have a job and friends and I'm gone all the time now 'cause I'm almost grown up" thing that Maggie has going on. I miss her.

7. Bright blue nail polish on my fingernails distracts me when I'm talking with my hands. I have to remove it.

8. In 3 days, I will turn 40. That's all I have to say about that, at this time. *hmmph*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love you.

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...