Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mundane Update

Okay. So I'm just going to sit down and blog. I have nothing earth shattering to say. I don't even have anything boring to say. But I'll blog anyway. Aren't you glad?

I am now on my third round of antibiotics. My pneumonia has been downgraded to mild bronchitis. And I feel better. I feel good even. Then I cough up a chunk of God only knows what and reluctantly continue taking my medicine.

Ty threw up last night. Fun. He feels great today. It's the first time he's thrown up since he was three years old. The good thing about having sick, older children is that they throw up in the toilet. It's so much easier to clean up... *flush*. Done.

Kittie still has not had kittens. But she's eating like a horse. Maybe she's in the process of evolving into one. Ha.

I have a new home phone number. If you know me, call my cell or email me to get it. I shall not post it for the world to see. Although there are many celebrities who want it I'm sure. I'm famous like that.

Anybody need a place to live with cheap rent? Let me know.

Beautiful day today! I'm going to go detail the van now. That should take me at least 82 hours. If I don't make it out alive, know that I loved you all.

4 comments:

Les said...

hey send a message to my inbox on facebook with your new number. glad you blogged again, i miss ya!

Missy said...

I figure if you want me to have your home number then you will contact me personally and tell me.
But seeing how we're not really friends, I won't count on that.

Logan threw up yesterday too. I blame Ty.

Anonymous said...

missy made me laugh so hard i snorted. very loudly. like a dog...or a cat having babies, whichever is louder and grosser. ok.sorry.

i like your mundane post. i read your blogs for the posts and comments. and i'd like your new phone number too.

i don't know what you mean about liking to clean up vomit after an older child throws up. i thoroughly enjoy wearing vomit from my 3 year old. especially when he eats spaghetti o's. nothing says love like wearing partially digested canned tomato "product".

i'm so sorry this comment got gross again.

i also snorted again.

Anonymous said...

I snorted too, reading your post and then reading Melissa's comment. Spaghetti O vomit and milk vomit are the worst... I am gagging thinking about it. I thank God my kids are grown! Wow, if they vomit, I never know about it. HA

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...