Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Song and A Smile

I was sitting at my table just now, reading, praying and resting. Trying to take time to focus on Christ, letting go of my focus on myself, my sin, my failures. And started to actually hear the words of the song that was playing at the time.

"You don't know how lovely you are.
I had to find you, tell you I need you.
Tell you I set you apart.
Tell me your secrets and ask me your questions,
let's go back to the start."

I smiled. God thinks I am lovely. He found me, chose me, set me apart. I have nothing to hide from him. *sigh*

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love that song and I absolutely love reading your blog. I think you are lovely...and I don't say that out of pity ;) I really do.

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...