Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Inside My Head

My head is packed and swirling. Like a stream overflowing it's banks. I can't even pull a few thoughts out of the flood to expound upon. Too slippery.

I had a great birthday.
I have to clean out my schoolroom.
I need to plant my garden.
How do I pray for Amber?
Who can I get to teach Jr. High girls?
When is Chris geting home?
Do we have enough milk?
How do I not grow weary in doing good?
What curriculum will I use next year?
Where do I even start in organizing my house?
I miss my mother.
I miss the Hill's already.
I wonder if I'll have time to read today.
The Women's Event took more out of me than I'd realized.


Those are the few that I could grab ahold of. Maybe I'll elaborate later.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Dearest. You should come and play at my house. I'll make you coffee and feed you chocolate.

Missy said...

I was going to ask you what curriculum I should use next year.
You are supposed to be the curriculum queen or so I have heard.

Go to Kim's...there is still some cake!

Ed said...

Are you not teaching jr high girls any more? Sad day. Come see my blog. And read Till We Have Faces. I love that book.

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...