Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Here's the invite for the Spring Event. Super fun, no joke. I hope that every woman reading this knows that she is welcome and wanted. We'll spend time in worship, time in seminars, time in fellowship (aka, eating) and time in learning.

I've seen God use this event in many ways. If you are a member of CPC, then this event gives you a golden opportunity to minister to others. It gives you an opportunity to serve, in one way or another.

Please come. And if you can't come, please pray for the women who will come. Pray that God's glory will be shown.

2 comments:

Missy said...

I hate that I can't come this year...but I will be suffering at the beach with some other girls and thinking of all the things I'm missing out on at your thing!
Or...I'll just be getting sunburn and wishing I was sitting in a vat of aloe vera.

Anonymous said...

Hey Crissy, I'm so sorry I haven't returned your call. But don't think I haven't forgotten about you or the class on Wednesdays! Brian has been working some very long hours lately so I've been home with Brandon on Wedensdays. I should see you Sunday because I have Children's Worship rotation. I am going to try to get my momma to come up that weekend and come with me to the Spring Seminar. I think she would like it. Thanks for the reminder. Hope you are doing well, friend. Thank you for calling me and checking on me last weekend.

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...