Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Nasty

Just a short, funny and utterly disgusting experience. But I'm sure you've had a similar one. Don't lie... you know you have.

I was taking the wet clothes from the washer and putting them in the dryer the other day. I have a front loader. It can be a pain. Anyway... the clothes smelled bad. I'd pull a handful out and the smell would reach my nose. But when I put it to my nose, it smelled fine. I did this about five times before I realized that I wasn't smelling the laundry. I was smelling myself. I'd been working around the house for about three hours. I was ripe! When I realized that the bad smell was me, I couldn't help but laugh. Gross! Time for a bath.

1 comment:

Kim said...

At least I bathe.

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...