Saturday, December 24, 2005

Too Much Food!

Aahhh!!!! I had lost five pounds and I think I gained every pound back today. Ugh. I feel sick. I did great at breakfast. Only a very small amount and healthy stuff at that. But lunch... it was an ugly sight. They had corn casserole, green bean casserole, hashbrown casserole, dressing, brownies, yams... I ate way too much. I tore into it like a monkey on a cupcake. Now I have to repent and walk two miles tomorrow. Why do I do that? I mean, I feel gross and disgusting. I mean, do I even have self-control?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Question? Can you really gain weight eating green bean cass?
Answers: Why do you do that?...Option #1 You were hungry.
Option #2 At the deepest level of your being you are exchanging the sweetness of the love of Christ for banana pudding... For a more detailed answer, make an appointment. I may be cheap, but I'm good.

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...