Monday, October 01, 2012

First Day Without Facebook

Other than a few episodes of withdrawal, so far so good. I found myself not quite knowing what to do when I had a few free minutes.

I think I'll give you a timeline of my day.
7:00 am- wakey wakey, followed by a walk
8:10- wake the kids
8:30- Bible
9:00- math with Brody and Gracie, followed by reading and science
9:45- Maggie and Ty leave for anatomy
12:30- leave house. Drop off Brody at the Lee's and pick up Hannah and Daniel
1:00- English Co-op starts
2:30- school ends and the kids walk to the park
3:45- Ballet, drop Gracie off and run to gas station and Walmart
4:30- Pick Gracie up and stop by Karen's house
5:15- arrive home, cook supper
6:30- Family Night! We decide to give Time Bandits a go. Eeh. It's okay, I guess. Terribly sacrilegious.

The park was lovely. I took a picture of a blue heron and all the kids playing. It was one of those beautiful, perfect moments.

Dinner and a movie with the fam is one of my favorite pastimes. I love being with my kids and snuggling up to Chris.

All in all, it's been a busy but good day. I feel like I accomplished so much more by not checking my Facebook every thirty minutes.

Now to decide if I should go to a weekly football meeting... hmmm...

2 comments:

Missy said...

I think you should stay snuggled on the couch.

Anonymous said...

Fun. I love these kind of blogs. My word down there to prove I'm not a robot is ishapoog. I just like saying that and think it's funny.

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...