Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Music Flashback, Clean House

I updated my playlist tonight. There's some good 90s music on there now. Verve Pipe, Third Eye Blind, The Wallflowers, Three Doors Down. Good stuff. Not sure why I'm remembering all these bands.

My house was ridiculously dirty tonight. I stayed home while Chris took the boys to football and cleaned. And cleaned. And cleaned. I ran the dishwasher twice and the washing machine once. I vacuumed the floors and the rugs. It felt just lovely to sit in my living room surrounded by... nothing. Ahhh.

Ty is combing my hair. I love it when my kids get the urge to play with my hair. It puts me right to sleep. My eyes are all droopy right now.

I miss blogging. I should do it more. It's very therapeutic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The answer to your first question up there is because you are getting old. Deal with it. And the reason I know this is because I feel the same way. I'm Luh-huh-ving your playlist. LOVE. It makes me feel like a teenager again. Verve Pipe was my favorite band back in the day. Now I shall go to my room, look at my yearbooks, and weep.

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...