Tuesday, April 07, 2009

I ask myself if it was a good idea to let both my boys get mohawks five days before Easter. Maybe not. But then again, it's just hair. Who cares? I don't care that much. And they do look so cool. And they're both really happy. I mean really, really happy. And giggling. So I will just let go any happy thoughts I may have had of looking like the sweet, pretty family for Easter Sunday. People will instead see a hip, cool, unapologetically punk, happy family. Oh well. Who cares what people think? Not me... yeah, right.

3 comments:

Missy said...

Same boat, different pond.

Stop copying us though!

TurtlesButterfly said...

I'm sure the boys look cute in mohawks. Dave had one once or twice when we first came to Alabama...his problem was that it was slightly crooked b/c he made me cut it instead of a professional, lol.

Anonymous said...

i loved seeing brody on easter morning in the children's choir, front and center with his mohawk. you are right...it's just hair.

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...