Saturday, April 14, 2007

Maggie and Brody

I have to fight just to keep Brody from turning into a total brat. Maggie babies him way to much. She and I are having a talk shortly.

Today, she carried him around in a laundry basket for hours because "his feet can't touch the ground." Why? "Because he's the king." She then proceeded to yell at anyone who "turned their back on the king". I know that she does it as play but he's gonna get a complex.

After his bath tonight, she gave him a lotion massage. And he lay on the couch and let her. Good grief!

2 comments:

Jawan said...

Everyone knows that Chris is the king in that house....you better have a long hard talk with that little lady! Better yet, Brody might be due for one, too. Poor Tye.

Jawan said...

Sorry....I meant, Ty.

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...