Monday, December 11, 2006

Lazy

I'm so lazy. I haven't posted in so long.... I have no excuse. I really like to blog, Not sure why I haven't.

Kim, Boo, Terri and I went to Chattanooga. We stayed 2 nights and almost 3 days. Very fun! We watched television and ate and laughed and read and shopped. I'm so glad that I got to go. Random thought... While there we saw a really nice car with a personalized tag that read " King of Tennesse" They misspelled Tennessee! I'm not a very good speller, but I at least spell-check if it's something permanent and highly visible.

I go to physical therapy twice a week. I don't have to drive to Birmingham either. I go to a guy in downtown Springville. His name is Satan... I mean Scott Deuel. He's charming on the surface but don't let that fool ya. He's really quite mean. As soon as an exercise quits hurting, he adds more weight or changes it to make it harder. When he can't do that anymore, he just discontinues that exercise and starts me on a new one. - I really am kidding... my knee is sooo much better and it's because of Scott. He's very smart. (Don't tell him I said that) He's a lot like Chris and G and Judd. A little sarcastic but very witty. He takes it as well as he dishes it out.

My knee is showing a few sign of tendonitis. Nothing bad, but sometimes it really starts aching. I have to do an ice "massage" several times a day. I put massage in quotes because all I do is rub a piece of ice on my knee until it melts. How is that a massage?

Well that's all for this post. More later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't go to Chattanooga, or anywhere else, without me. I'm jealous of all that girl time. Wahhhhhhh!

Anonymous said...

Now you know what an ice massage feels like! Boring and cold.

Kara

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...