Monday, November 13, 2006

Updates

Just a short update. It must be short because sitting at the computer kills my leg.

Ellas is home from the hospital. He is making progress, slowly but surely. His temp is normal. His mouth and throat are still affected by the ulcerated places. The Lord brought us all to the point where we had to trust Him with Ellas' very life. It's hard to watch someone you love be as sick as he was. It is also terribly hard to watch my dearest friend and sister make that faith choice. Kim had more faith than I can comprehend. She is amazing. But praise the Lord, His plan is to let us keep Ellas for a while longer.

My knee is healing. Rehab is difficult and sometimes excrutiating. But God makes a way amd gives me strength. I feel stronger. I'm having some faith issues when it comes to using these cumbersome crutches though.

My friends and church family have taken excellent care of me and my family. Thank you to all of you.

Well, that's all the pain I can stand right now. More later.

1 comment:

Emma said...

Hey, at least the crutches make good weapons!

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...