Saturday, March 21, 2015

So I'll Remember

Today, I got to play with a doll house. I played with a doll house with the sweetest little old lady name Sarah. We cleaned it and then we put all the pieces back into the house. I handed her pieces of furniture and then together we would decide where they should be placed and Mrs Sarah would place them. Should the clock go on the mantle or is it too big? What do you think of putting the sewing machine in the baby's room? Oh, look how cute that vase is! Then we would giggle together and fold our hands under our chins and smile. When we were done, we plugged it in and I took pictures.

While the rest of the Preservation Society slaved away with Murphys Oil Soap and Windex, Mrs Sarah and I relived a bit of our childhoods together and it was the most fun I've had in a long time. Just thought I'd write it down so that I'll never forget it.

No comments:

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...