Sunday, September 30, 2012

It's Time for a Break

For those of you who are interested, there is a reason that I'm taking a Facebook break. Facebook took a post intended for a private group and not only posted it to the private group page, but also posted it to a third party's wall. Not cool. I am still unsure of the consequences of that. I'll try to remember to keep you posted.

I am going to try to figure out my Blogger app. It would be super fun and handy to post pictures straight to my blog. Cross your fingers.

Now let's pretend that I had to come up with a status right this minute... Hmmm.... I think it would say, "Such a lovely Sunday. I'm sitting on my couch with an open window at my back, listening to the rain and reading. (and blogging!) Plus, I got to partake of Communion this morning AND wear my boots for the first time this season. It's been a good day!"

There ya go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your face in the picture. And as far as facebook is concerned that really stinks!!! I heart you!!!

Missy said...

You are right. Not cool. I wonder how/why that happened.

This inspires me to do more blogging because we all used to do it often and then got more involved in facebook.
And yes, your mobile one worked!

Yay for boots and communion and lovely Sundays.

That is all for my random comments today.

Brenda said...

I was excited to wear boots the first time, too, because mine were new (to me). When I came home from church Wendy said, "Tilly, you've been in the Soth too long. You're dressing like them!" I took it as a compliment until Dave siad that I looked like I was from Little House On The Prairie. It's no wonder I love him! I really enjoyed Springville Church and riding with all of you on a Sunday again. And, our talk in the van when we got home was super awesome! I sure do love my friend Crissy Sharp! She is amazing! And, a big ol' BLEAH (complete with crazy eyes and tongue sticking out) to FB and anyone who doesn't recognize my friend's awesomeness!

Grateful Introspection

Sometimes when a person is expressing gratitude, others call their words a "humble brag". Ty explained this to me. The person is a...