The scary thing about this video is the woman's complete sincerity. I laughed when I watched it the first time but now... I just feel sorry for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grandmother Hospital Bag Checklist
There are a million checklists on the internet for Moms to Be and even Dads to Be. What Your Nursery Needs, What You Need to Know About Deli...
-
What does a person's napkin say about them? I have no idea really but it's fun to pretend like I do. The Twister - the napkin holder...
-
Today, I cleaned out my big hall closet. A lot. Like to the tune of purging three garbage bags out of it. I am so tired of my house being fu...
-
To all my loyal followers: Or maybe just the women who are desperate for affirmation: Or the women that I like to refer to as 'my social...
7 comments:
Stacy and I watched that one before and seriously, it is very sad this lady is soooo dumb.
She must NOT have been homeschooled ;)
curse those blasted rainbows!!!
They've been showing up in the girls' Lucky Charms too. Freaky.
Oh my... I did laugh and then really just wanted to touch her elbow and say, "it's okay, it always does that. come on, let's go get a niiiiiice drnk and read some Dr. Suess."
Oh my... I did laugh and then really just wanted to touch her elbow and say, "it's okay, it always does that. come on, let's go get a niiiiiice drnk and read some Dr. Suess."
thats sad
lol
whats coming out of our ground? Oh my gosh. Poor lady.
Post a Comment