I saw this bit on t.v. last night and laughed out loud several times. Just wanted to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grandmother Hospital Bag Checklist
There are a million checklists on the internet for Moms to Be and even Dads to Be. What Your Nursery Needs, What You Need to Know About Deli...
-
What does a person's napkin say about them? I have no idea really but it's fun to pretend like I do. The Twister - the napkin holder...
-
Today, I cleaned out my big hall closet. A lot. Like to the tune of purging three garbage bags out of it. I am so tired of my house being fu...
-
To all my loyal followers: Or maybe just the women who are desperate for affirmation: Or the women that I like to refer to as 'my social...
1 comment:
That was so funny, I think I could stand to beat over the head with a rainbow! Ha, and I wonder If they would let me back in the country, my hair looks like his most of the time!!!!!!
Thanks for the laugh!
Wendy Russell
Post a Comment